.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, February 23, 2009

Uncle Seymour



Some words of wisdom from Uncle Seymour Washington...and one of Townes Van Zandt's first songs. Scenes are from the documentary Heartworn Highways.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you blog when I googled Uncle Seymour. I hope you don't mind that I used your blog as a link to the video. Townes and Unk were amazing people and you can tell they still are in my heart.
Laura
http://marylauracarter.wordpress.com/

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home