.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Icon Exhibit Podcasts

A series of podcasts recorded at the Icon Exhibit (held last weekend at St. Jonah Orthodox Church) are available on the podcast page of the Orthodox Houston website.

The podcasts related to the Icon Exhibit include:

Fr. James Early's talk on his pilgrimage to Orthodoxy entitled "From Baptist to Bosnia to Byzantium"

Fr. John Whiteford's talk on "Why Do We Venerate the Saints";

and a selection of hymns from the Church year sung by the St. Jonah Choir.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home