.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, February 23, 2009

Icon Exhibit Presentation

Here are videos of iconographer John Lickwar's presentation entitled "The Icons of Annunciation and of the Myrrh-bearing Women". This presentation was given at the Icon Exhibit held recently at St. Jonah Orthodox Church.

The video of the presentation is available in 5 parts:
















Special thanks to Torsten for assisting with the presentation and making these videos available on YouTube.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home