.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, June 08, 2007

Texas Supreme Court Rules on Asbestos Exposure

The Supreme Court of Texas has issued an important Opinion regarding asbestos exposure.

The Court found that plaintiffs must demonstrate that their exposure to asbestos-containing products was a substantial factor in their developing asbestosis

This article offers more details.

The Court's complete Opinion can be found here.

An audio file of the Oral Argument regarding this case can be heard here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home