.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, June 15, 2007

More on Elder Cleopa

Photo from OrthodoxPhotos.com


More information on the life of Elder Cleopa of Romania can be found here.

I highly recommend the first volume of his work The Truth of Our Faith...though unfortunately it is now apparently out of print.

The second volume of this work is, however, still available.

Other books about Elder Cleopa can be found here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home