.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, June 12, 2006

"Bible in Russia" Exhibition opens in Russian Duma

Here is an interesting article from the Christian Today website on the "Bible in Russia" exhibition held in the Russian State Duma in Moscow.

I doubt we will be seeing any exhibitions on the Bible anytime soon in the United States' own House of Representatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home