.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Austin City Limits on DVD


This article from the Houston Chronicle reminded me that there are some great Austin City Limits DVD's out there.

The currently available DVD's can be found here.

More DVD releases are planned including ACL appearances from: Asleep at the Wheel, Guy Clark, Neko Case, Delbert McClinton and Townes Van Zandt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home