.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Unbelievable...

Today I ran into Daniel Petrocelli and Jeff Skilling on the elevators in my building, not once, but twice!

The first time was when I was coming into work this morning. I had come in an hour earlier than usual and as I was getting on to the elevator Mr. Petrocelli and the rest of his entourage were just getting off. They were all headed across the street for this morning's session of the ongoing trial.

Then when I went to lunch I once again got on the same elevator with both Petrocelli and Skilling as they were headed back to court for the afternoon session.

For more on the Lay/Skilling trial check out the Houston Chronicle's excellent coverage here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home