.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, March 17, 2006

Elevators

I should really hang out in the elevators at my office building more often.

Yesterday as I was leaving work I got on an elevator with a couple of attorneys. They were talking about the recent Congressional Hearing into the Silicosis Debacle.

You can see a video of the Hearing from the House Energy and Commerce Committee archived here (RealPlayer required).

They were also discussing how some doctors involved in diagnosing silicosis are now much more cautious in their recent depositions than they used to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home