.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Vioxx article roundup

Merck has been in the news again of late with some updates on the Vioxx litigation.

One article can be found here. The most interesting part of this article is the following paragraph:

"Merck also announced its received a subpoena from Attorneys General of 31 states and the District of Columbia who are investigating whether the company violated state consumer protection laws when marketing Vioxx."

Another interesting article can be found here. This article discusses how former Merck CEO Raymond Gilmartin will testify at the next Vioxx trial held in New Jersey. Houston attorney Mark Lanier will also be involved in this case for the plaintiffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home