.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, September 16, 2005

Federal Vioxx Trial will move to Houston

As expected the first Federal Vioxx Trial will be moved to Houston. The case was originally set to go to trial in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana in New Orleans. Due to the damage from Hurricane Katrina and its aftermath it was decided to relocate the trial to Houston. The trial will now be held at the Bob Casey Federal Courthouse in Houston beginning on November 28th. The trial in Houston will be the third Vioxx related trial. The second trial began this week in New Jersey.

Since I work across the street from the Courthouse I may have to try to sit in one day if there are any available seats. Somehow I doubt there will be any though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home