.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, March 31, 2008

Photos from the Sunday of Orthodoxy Vespers


Local Houston area Clergy pray the Trisagion prayers for the reposed in memory of Metropolitan Laurus during the Sunday of Orthodoxy Vespers held at St. George Antiochian Orthodox Church.

More photos from the Sunday of Orthodoxy Vespers at St. George can be found both here and here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home