.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, July 06, 2007

Judge Denies Merck's Motion on Vioxx Cases

The Judge overseeing all Vioxx cases in Federal Court has ruled against Merck regarding the issue of FDA approval of warning labels.

This article from Reuters has the details.

The Judge's Order can be read here.

More information on Federal Vioxx litigation can be found here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home