.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Tributes to Rostropovich



Funeral services for Mstislav Rostropovich were held last weekend in Moscow. Church services were held at Christ the Savior Cathedral and at Novodevichy Cemetery.


An report on the Funeral Services can be found here.


A letter of condolences from the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia can be found here.


A nice tribute from ABC News featuring Cellist Yo-Yo Ma can be found here.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home