.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

John Evans

I'm a little behind on my concert blogs...trying to catch up...

Last week I dropped by the Mucky Duck to catch John Evans in an acoustic performance.

He was celebrating the release of his new solo cd "Side Show". John recorded the cd at home over only a two day period!

It is another solid collection of songs from Mr. Evans.

John also played some songs from his earlier cds including: "Diamonds, Gold and Pretty Things", "Endlessly Blue" and "Out of Control".

You can check out more of John Evans music here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home