.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, February 16, 2007

Orthodox Inter-Seminary Movement Meets at Holy Trinity Monastery in Jordanville


Photos from here and here

The Orthodox Inter-Seminary Movement held its most recent Meeting at Holy Trinity Monastery in Jordanville, New York.

This event marked the first time that the organization has held a meeting at Holy Trinity Seminary which is located on the grounds of the Monastery.

Details of the meeting can be found here.

Some photos of the meeting can be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home