.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Merck Wins Another Federal Vioxx Trial

This article has the details.

More information on Federal Vioxx litigation can be found here.

Note to plaintiffs attorneys: In the future you might want to avoid bringing Vioxx cases where the plaintiff has past issues of: cocaine use, multiple criminal convictions and allegations of perjury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home