.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Monday, February 06, 2006

Technical Difficulties

I've been having some technical difficulties with Blogger of late.

For some unknown reason the last words or sentence of every post is being deleted when I try to publish to the blog. I now have to spend an inordinate amount of time for every post just to publish something that doesn't break off mid sentence.

I have not been able to figure out what is going on or correct the problem.

If anyone else out there in the blogosphere has had this problem I would like to hear your suggestions on how to fix it.

Thanks,

Management

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home