.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's back...

There is now a new English-language version of the website of the Moscow Patriarchate. The site had disappeared for awhile as it was being redesigned. It now seems to be back online.

There are still some unfinished sections but there is already a lot of useful information at the site.

The website includes english translations of the Basis of the Social Concept (adopted at the 2000 Sobor) and the Basic Principals of Attitude to the Non-Orthodox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home