.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

stoneposts

reports and thoughts on legal issues, music, Orthodox Christianity and/or whatever else strikes my interest

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I am an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

Friday, August 19, 2005

Welcome


Welcome to my blog! This is my first try at a blog so please be patient as I am sure this will be a work in progress.

First, an introduction: My name is David Stone. I live in Houston, Texas. I am a 30-something single white male. I work as a Litigation Paralegal at an international law firm in downtown Houston. I am also an Orthodox Christian and am a member of an English-language parish of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR).

I intend to use this blog to post articles that I find interesting on a variety of topics. Topics may include anything from legal issues, music, religion in general and Orthodox Christianity in particular, beer or whatever else I happen to feel inspired about. : )

Well I hope you enjoy. I am not going to set up a message board for responses, at least initially, but comments and responses are encouraged so please email me your thoughts.

Thanks for taking the time to drop by.

David Stone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home